*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1520912-Student-Bodies/cid/3018847-The-Administration
by Seuzz
Rated: GC · Interactive · Fantasy · #1520912
An accident leaves a high school student with the power to possess other people.
This choice: Capture some teachers  •  Go Back...
Chapter #13

The Administration

    by: That One Guy
In the end, the idea of having some of the faculty—and of having their authority and influence—under your control is too enticing to ignore. Jessica-you and Marc-you trade glances. Perhaps Ms. Gladstone’s class would be less boring if you were inside her, giving the lessons. You’d have to get inside her to find out. But it’s the process of isolating a teacher and cornering them long enough to possess them, you realize, that might be the trickiest part.

It doesn’t take much to keep them from acting normal during class, so you’re able to dedicate most of your collective brainpower to attacking the dilemma from different angles until you settle upon a plan that you like.

+++++

The air fills with sounds of balls bouncing and shoes squeaking against hardwood as you enter the gym on two pairs of feet. It is after school, and practice has already started for the boys basketball team. A few cheerleaders are watching them from atop the bleachers, including Cindy Vredenburg who is dating one of the players. Normally one of the Garner girls might join her, but they only afford her a wave as you walk them to the opposite side of the court.

“You know, I wouldn’t mind if we brought a few of them on board,” Eva-you mutters.

Jessica-you clicks her tongue and glances up towards where Chelsea and her two lieutenants are seated. “I thought we decided it was cliché to go for the squad—”

“Not them. I’m talking about the boys.” Eva’s eyes wander towards the court where Jeremy Richards is already working up a sweat.

“You mean—? Ugh. You can do so much better than him, you know.”

“Tch. Just cuz you didn’t go with Ian last night…”

You whip Jessica’s head around to give Eva-you a hard look but say nothing. Instead, you have her yank open the door to the mezzanine and march her stiffly through it.


The office door creaks as you push it open, causing its sole occupant (the Hispanic woman whose name is engraved on the plastic attached to the door) to glance up from her laptop. “Now here’s a couple of faces I haven’t seen in a while,” Coach Puente says brightly. “How have my favorite cheerleaders been?”

Your twin selves shrug as they shuffle into the office. “Doing okay, I guess,” Eva-you says noncommittally. “We were just looking for someone to ask for advice and Jess mentioned how much she wanted to talk to you again, so we decided to drop by.”

Jessica-you scoffs. “Excuse you? You said you wanted to see her, liar.”

“Uh, that’s literally untrue. The words came out of your mouth.”

“Well, whichever one of you missed me, I appreciate the thought,” Puente tells you wryly. “Now, what’s this about advice?”

You share a silent glance with yourself, then Eva-you says, “Well, we were wondering if maybe there was some way we could re-join the team.”

“Coach Tesla would probably let us quit cheerleading we bug her enough,” Jessica-you continues as Puente’s eyebrows raise, “but we don’t want to do anything until we pick your brain first.”

Coach’s lips form into a fine line, and her brow furrows. “You sorta came out of the blue with this, so I’d have to think on it a bit first, but I don’t see a reason why you couldn’t be part of the team.”

“We knew we could count on you, coach.” The room isn’t too large, so it only takes a few steps for you to reach the desk with Eva’s strides. Jessica-you gently pushes the door shut as Eva-you leans over the desk and cough a wad of goo into Puente’s face.

“Interesting,” Puente says after the gunk has disappeared into her and she’s had a minute to recover. “Have you talked to anyone else about this?”

You shake two heads simultaneously and say with one mouth, “Just you. But we’re thinking about asking a few more teachers before we go home.”

“Good idea, it’s best to get a second or third opinion on this stuff before committing to it. I’ll think it over tonight, as well. Now, skedaddle.”

You step out into the corridor which connects to the mezzanine bisecting the gym’s two basketball courts. Puente’s office is at the very back, so the other offices line the hallway before you like foxholes. Nameplates label which offices belong to whom (Porter, Tesla, Gellman, etc.), and since most sports have practice after school many are shut. But not all of them. Your twin bodies quietly trot to another open door, one labeled Schell, and slip inside.

+++++

A gasp rises from between your Marc-self’s clenched teeth. Though the autumn air is cool and snappy, it is pleasantly warm inside the minivan, and intensely humid inside of Hannah’s mouth as she goes down on you. You are parked by the river, where you drove to after Hannah insisted on having some part of you inside some part of her. You (that is to say, David) are still a bit thunderstruck by how intensely magnetized she and Marc are to each other, but revel in the ardent passion you (meaning Marc) are able to share with this lovely girl.

’But that’s not all you could share, is it?’ you muse as a slick, flexible muscle glides along your erection in short, wide stripes. There’s a thrill as, back at Westside, another body falls under your administration, and it sends you tumbling over the edge from which you’ve been precariously hanging.

Marc-you cums with explosively pulsing force, and you sense a bit of your goo-self being discharged alongside the ejaculate. It dissolves midway down Hannah’s gullet as she swallows.

The familiar, gooey sensation blooms, only this time it is scarcely distinguishable from the orgasmic afterglow.

Then you let your collective’s newest member meet eyes with her boyfriend and say, “I’ve never had you inside me like this before.”

And you let your collective’s first recruit grin at his girlfriend in that insolent way he knows she’d usually find adorable and reply, “Feels good, right?”

“Mmm. I’m a bit jealous I wasn’t your first.”

“Would it help if I said you were very tempting?”

“A little. I know a better way for you can make it up to me, though.”

Your two bodies grin at each other, then shift positions so he can start eating her out.

The piecemeal way you had to absorb Jessica and Eva’s minds makes you cautious of taking too many hosts too quickly, so you don’t try to capture any other teachers and head to the library instead. There you can silently work on three people’s worth of homework with two people’s worth of hands while sweating in sympathetic arousal as their brother pours three siblings’ worth of lust into his girlfriend.

+++++

“Nice going, sis,” Marc-you says, grinning as he skims over his homework. “It totally looks like I wrote it.”

Eva-you grunts, and folds her arms beneath her chest. “You owe us.”

You grin into your sister’s face. “Can I get away with thanks for finishing my homework?”

“Not just for the homework. You left us down one teacher so you could take Hannah.”

“Tch. What, you jealous? You wanted me to grab the school nurse instead so I could save this for you two bitches?” You press at your shorts to show off the shape of your cock. “Remember how thirsty for it you were last night?”

Eva-you kicks her brother in the shin. “You are so sick. Maybe you should go see Nurse Shaffer about that.”

“Does that mean we’ve decided to want to move away from taking over the coaches?”

You kick at your brother again, but this time Marc-you dodges. “What, you don’t?”

“We don’t need anyone else if we have the right half-dozen.”

“And you think they should all be coaches?” Eva-you scrunches her nose delicately; the male coaches vary between looking like lumberjacks or like balding lumberjacks, and a few of the female coaches don’t look much better. “I thought you were kidding about that wrinkled skin stuff.”

You reach out to tweak her-your boob; you swat his-your hand away. “They don’t have to be sexy,” Marc-you says. “They just have to be useful.”

“They don’t have to be so connected to each other, either. Jessica wants to go with the flow, be random with who we grab.” Eva-you clears her throat with a hard cough, and in a perfect imitation of her sister says, “The less we think about it, the less likely it is we can be traced caught, or something. I’d rather make sure we have our hands in a bunch of different pies.”

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Continue

*Noteb*
2. Continue

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 That One Guy (UN: teh_cool_fool at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Seuzz has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1520912-Student-Bodies/cid/3018847-The-Administration