*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1521288-Crazy-High-School-Sleepover/cid/644558-Something-else
by secret
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1521288
You are a high school girl at a crazy coed sleepover.
This choice: Something else...  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Something else...

    by: Unknown
Alexa wakes up, and instantly knows that something is wrong with her, and it is not just being hangover. There is something large inside her, sticking rather deep in her pussy.

She is still dressed, or at least partially. Her sweater is still on, so are her shoes, even her tight pants. But her pants are pulled down to her knees, so that her unshaved pussy is revealed. Someone must have penetrated her while she passed out from drinking, and the thing is still in her.

She pulls it out with disgust, slowly, as it hurts, although the object is wet. She suddenly realizes what it is. A plastic truncheon that was part of a policewoman costume she wore once at a party. She only remembers that she had beat some coeds with it, and that she lost it somewhere on the occasion. Is this a kind of revenge? She never had anything so big inside her pussy, nor something so deep. Although it felt painful, and was most embarrassing and humiliating, she had to admit she felt some excitement as she pulled it out.

She looks at the toy truncheon uneasy, which is still wet from her juices.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. The door opens for a surprise.

2. She is still alone and decides to have some more of it.

*Noteb*
3. Other...

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
secret has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1521288-Crazy-High-School-Sleepover/cid/644558-Something-else