*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1521288-Crazy-High-School-Sleepover/cid/861413-A-Vibrator
by secret
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1521288
You are a high school girl at a crazy coed sleepover.
This choice: A Vibrator  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

A Vibrator

    by: Nova
You look down and see that there is a vibrator inside you and that it is on. It feels really good. You also realize that you are naked but cant quite remember why.

Suddenly, a group of friends walk in and see you. You smile nervously.

Then one of your guy friends come over and takes out the vibrator and starts licking you. It feels even better than the vibrator! Then another guy comes over and you realize he has an erection! He takes his dick out of his pants and puts it near your face and you start sucking it.

Soon you and your friends get really horny and all start fucking each other. Your first guy friend has stopped licking you and started pumping at your pussy with his dick and you start moaning with delight. More of your guy friends come over and join in. One of them puts his dick in your ass. At first it hurts but then it gets quite pleasurable.

Two others come over and you start rubbing their dicks. Now you have five guys with you! You are either really popular or a real slut.

Suddenly, another guy puts his dick in your ass. 6 guys! WOW!

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Tell them to stop.

2. Tell them to fuck harder.

*Noteb*
3. Tell your girlfriends to join in.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Nova (UN: arch3r at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
secret has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1521288-Crazy-High-School-Sleepover/cid/861413-A-Vibrator