*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Walrus Beginning
  2. More...
  3. Animal pick
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1521715-Farce-of-The-Kingdom/cid/1632146-Walrus-Beginning
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Animal · #1521715
A hilarious comedy about the lives of animals.
This choice: Walrus  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Walrus Beginning

    by: MysteryAuthor
There was two walruses. One was named Bruce, and one was named Josh. They were hanging out on an iceberg when Bruce spoke up, "Dude, I'm hungry, let's go eat some fish!" "Okay, let's go!" Josh replied.

Bruce jumped into the water first with a large splash, followed by Josh, with a smaller splash. A large bubble rose up from behind Bruce, and popped, releasing a foul smell. "Gross Bruce did you just fart?" asked Josh. "No!" Bruce said. "Whatever let's go catch some fish!"

Josh caught and ate five fish, while Bruce caught and ate seven. They got to the shore and lay down. Bruce's gut rumbled quietly, but audible. "You can't STILL be hungry!" sighed Josh. "I'm not hungry, I actually feel really full." Bruce said and groaned. He rolled onto his stomach putting pressure on it by accident, releasing a small fart. "Bruce!" Josh yelled. "I'm sorry I was really trying to hold it in!" Bruce pleaded.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Another boy walrus comes.

*Noteb*
2. A lady walrus comes.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 MysteryAuthor (UN: dwarveythecat at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
abstow89 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1521715-Farce-of-The-Kingdom/cid/1632146-Walrus-Beginning