*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Well This Stinks
  2. More...
  3. Animal pick
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1521715-Farce-of-The-Kingdom/cid/640673-Well-This-Stinks
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Animal · #1521715
A hilarious comedy about the lives of animals.
This choice: Skunk  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Well This Stinks

    by: Unknown
In a small forest where lots of animals resided were two skunks. one was Calvin and the other Daila. Calvin was a male and Daila a female, both good friends though they pissed each other off often. Both of them were sorta just talking after hunting season and aftermath. Though Calvin was bored from just talk and wanted too do something besides fall asleep from an endless conversation. Though Daila was content on having too just talk, and all she wanted too do though she knew right away Calvin was gonna just doze right off. She usually let him and figured she would sleep nearby but this time she didn't feel like boring Calvin too sleep.
"Alright I'll shut up" Daila says sighing
"thank god" Calvin said a little too loud.
"Hey watch it" Daila said angered.
"Don't blow a gasket" Calvin said sighing
"maybe i will on your face" She growled back
"Do it and I'll make sure your buried in rhino shit" Calvin threatened.
"You love me too much too do that" Daila said laughing
Though it didn't really acer to Calvin till just now. Truthfully he did love Daila a lot more then she knew. He was about too speak up but he kept his mouth shut.
"Haha!" Daila said giggling a little.
"Ah shut it" Calvin said moaning a little.
"Bored?" Daila asked rather stupidly
"What do you think smart ass?" Calvin said laying down.
"well what do you want too do?" Daila asked laying down beside him
"I have no fucking clue" Calvin said moaning more.
"come up with something, even an idiot like you can do it" Daila said laughing a bit.
"your so smart do it yourself" Calvin said laying down with his face tucked in his tail.
Daila heard Calvin snort a bit, meaning he was falling asleep. Now Daila could do what she liked and Calvin would not even know it. She smiled and raised her tail over Calvin's face. She then did what a skunk did best and blasted a powerful stink into his face. Once Calvin breathed in he woke up and coughed.
"Daila!" He shouted covering his nose with his paws.
"I thought you liked girl farts" Daila said laughing.
"Not on me!" Calvin said stepping back.
But unfortunately Calvin stepped back and slipped falling. He and Daila were in there small hole in the oldest oak in the forest. He stepped back into the opening and fell down a good distance from the ground. Though what he landed on was actually soft. He took a good look around and realized what he landed on.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Another Skunk

2. A pile of elephant dung

*Noteb*
3. A large mud puddle

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
abstow89 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1521715-Farce-of-The-Kingdom/cid/640673-Well-This-Stinks