*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1522805-Persona-4-Female-Weight-Gain/cid/669879-Yet-another-choice
by Jimmy
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1522805
The girls of Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 4 gain weight!
This choice: Other  •  Go Back...
Chapter #5

Yet another choice

    by: Fox
Keeping with the idea of a Time-Skip how's this.

A Second Holiday - Two years have passed since P4's finale in that time Rise has once again reached the top of the pop idol business, her fans having embraced the more natural (rather then the formerly artificial) face of "Risette".

But being "Queen of The World" for twenty-four months non-stop without so much as a day's rest has practically burned Rise completely out. Luckily unlike her previous "break" this time around her agent willingly suggests she take some time off to cool down her mental and physical fatigue. Jumping at the chance Rise decides it's time to head "home" (Inaba) for a second holiday to catch some much needed R&R, taking her long-running boyfriend Souji along for the ride as a surprise to the others.

But with Rise now free from the confines of her profession and with her boyfriend and friends there with her will she soon discover there's a bit of trouble in paradise as far as her figure is concerned?

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. A Second Hoilday

2. Another storyline

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Fox (UN: shadowfox83 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Jimmy has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1522805-Persona-4-Female-Weight-Gain/cid/669879-Yet-another-choice