*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1522805-Persona-4-Female-Weight-Gain/cid/774606-More-choices-for-the-Lovers
by Jimmy
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1522805
The girls of Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 4 gain weight!
This choice: Weight Gain Through Special Items/Magic/Etc.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

More choices for the Lovers

    by: Vfan
Something mysterious is making Rise Gain!


In For a Penny in for a Pound- Rise had left Inaba to restart her pop star career and promises all her friends that once she reaches number 1 she'll sing a special song dedicated to them. But a Mysterious letter tells her for every 500 dollars the company makes she gains a pound. Will Rise sing for her friends or become an unlovable blob?


Diet Disaster- Rise's advertised drink works wonders for everyone, thinking the product really works now Rise asks for the year's supply she was offered back when she did the commercial, but it seems Rise doesn't have the same luck.

Other

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. In For a Penny in for a Pound

*Noteb*
2. Diet Disaster

3. Other

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Vfan (UN: vfanatic at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Jimmy has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1522805-Persona-4-Female-Weight-Gain/cid/774606-More-choices-for-the-Lovers