*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1523258-Shrunk-at-Your-Sisters-Sleepover/cid/641582-The-Running-Shoes
Rated: GC · Interactive · Adult · #1523258
You shrink during your sisters slumber party!
This choice: The Running Shoes  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

The Running Shoes

    by: psychopathlover
You move towards the running shoes, and grab a lace that is hanging to the floor, and you climb up, your athletic frame having little trouble doing so. When you get on top of the shoe, you stand over the opening, and inhale deeply, as a sweaty, musky odor fills oyur nostrils. You sigh happily, but you then lose your balance, and tumble into the shoe! You land hard on the sole of the shoe, which is damp from your sisters run yesterday. The smell has intensified, and despite your fetish, it's actually TOO strong now. Try as you may, you cannot climb back out of the shoe, as you can't get a grip anywhere. You curse yourself for your stupidity, as you don't know when your sister will use these shoes again. She could run to the store today, tomorrow, or not use them till after the weekend is over. Resigning yourself to the situation, you start walking towards the toe section of the shoe, causing the smell to intensify, but then you hear your sister walking into the room.

Is she in here for something els,e or is she getting her shoes?

You have the following choices:

1. She is going ot the store, and needs the shoes

*Noteb*
2. She grabs the phone, and knocks the shoe on it;s side

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 psychopathlover (UN: flamesfanatic at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
psychopathlover has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1523258-Shrunk-at-Your-Sisters-Sleepover/cid/641582-The-Running-Shoes