*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1526181-My-Giant-Family/cid/MC8JZ8RJL-Sole-Drop
by Liam
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1526181
Your brother wishes for you to shrink and it comes true!
This choice: You lay down, and wait for Jack to place one of his massive soles on top of you.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #8

Sole Drop

    by: Vickers
Well, if he was going to mess with you, you might as well have done it without undue effort. Whether this was a good choice in the long run would be a question for the future. Letting out a sigh you got to your knees and all but fell over onto the bed sheet to the side of Jack's left foot, that massive sole continuing to tower over you like a cliff face.

With a snicker Jack understood, and obliged. He raised his leg, positioning his toes above your tiny form for a moment before moving them forward, followed by the spongy flesh of the ball of his foot pressing you into the mattress. Instantly the world went dark, replaced by the claustrophobic stimulus of a massive sole that smelled vaguely of body wash and earth mashing your body like a piece of lint.

You soon felt your skin and his sticking together. Sure enough, as Jack raised his foot you came with it for a bit, before peeling away and falling back to the bed. A distant chuckle rang out as his foot descended again, this time with your diminutive person trapped between the pads of his toes and the end of his sole. Those appendages began to curl around you, scrunching and squeezing, deftly targeting your crotch against the tip of his middle toe. This continued for what seemed like eternity until you suddenly realized you were horribly aroused, the prison of toe meat and the physical stimulation becoming too much to bear.

You cried out, cumming between your older brother's toes with an inhuman amount of fluid. It seemed that your discharge had not shrunk to the same scale as your body, and an impossible amount of baby batter covered half of Jack's toes like a glaze.

With a laugh he let your tiny body fall back to the mattress. "Damn bro, you're gifted for your size. I'm impressed. But don't get too comfortable, now you have to work me over."
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Vickers (UN: vickers222 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Liam has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1526181-My-Giant-Family/cid/MC8JZ8RJL-Sole-Drop