*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. The beginning
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1527558-Shrunk-at-School/cid/645647-The-beginning
Rated: GC · Interactive · Fantasy · #1527558
A simple shrink story about school
Chapter #1

The beginning

    by: Megaman
To Start off. Your name is Mike and you have awoken up in a random class room and you must try to find a way to get back to your normal size.
Just a few rules.
1. No giant dudes.
2. Stick to the few people that are in the story.
The Characters are...

Natalie: Mike's crush, has gorgeous legs and often wears heels and boots. Has a tight ass and is very popular.

Jenny: Mike's Sister. She worships Natalie and copies almost everything she does. Mike often picks on her.

Any Teachers that are female can be added.

Lauren: Friends with both Jenny and Natalie. She is often very shy but Mike can tell that she secretly likes him.

3. No killing Mike
4. I prefer ass, feet, vore and vaginal but please add anything except toilet or transformation.

No where does mike end up in his inch tall state?

You have the following choices:

1. Math Classroom

2. Biology room

*Noteb*
3. History room

*Noteb*
4. Music room

5. English room

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Megaman (UN: tsoalonx at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Megaman has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1527558-Shrunk-at-School/cid/645647-The-beginning