*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1528885-Closet-Monster/cid/647326-Take-out-some-of-the-girls-sleeping-singularly-
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1528885
As a house monster you are terrible, and have decided its time to make up for lost time.
This choice: Take out some of the girls sleeping singularly in the upstairs rooms  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Take out some of the girls sleeping singularly ...

    by: Michael Jackson
Crawling out of the closet and across the floor you climb up the wall to the upstairs and slide into a dark room and quietly click the door shut behind you. Peering through the darkness you notice a two girls collapsed on the floor, passed out drunk. These two girls are incredible bitches, you constantly hear them making plans on how to embarass the less popular of the school. Demi who is a japanese girl with shoulder length hair was sent here by her parents so they could enjoy life without any responsibilities towards a daughter. She was passed out facing the bed, her outstretched arms reaching into the darkness under the bed. Nina was a swedish girl with long blond hair, a cute face with pouty lips, and a tight little ass that made the boys in the college constantly chase her. These would be your first two victims. Quickly you decide . . .

You have the following choices:

1. Just eat them and be done with it

2. Have a little fun with them

*Noteb*
3. Find other girls

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Michael Jackson (UN: gooba11 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Michael Jackson has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1528885-Closet-Monster/cid/647326-Take-out-some-of-the-girls-sleeping-singularly-