*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1530327-Sonic-Possession/cid/2129461-Knuckles-Rose
Rated: E · Interactive · Other · #1530327
Possess the hottest girls in the Sonic the Hedgehog series!
This choice: Amy Rose  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Knuckles Rose

    by: Unknown
The mischievous Doctor Eggman has hatched another scheme to distract Sonic while he plots to obtain all of the chaos emeralds and dominate Mobius, then Earth. His plan was complicated. To put it in an everyday person's terms, Eggman wanted to create a device that was capable of moving souls from one body to another so the minds of two beings can be switched around and posses one another's bodies. If Sonic was stuck as one of his allies, he'd be too weak and untrained to pose any true threat to the master plan. That was the plan originally, anyway.

It was a warm morning on Angel Island, Knuckles pacing back and forth bored out of his mind. Rouge hadn't attempted to steal the emerald today and she was the only real company he ever got. Sonic or Tails would occasionally call on him for backup when needed but that was rare since SEGA hasn't released a decent Sonic game since 2006. What caught him off guard though was a blue blur zipping passed him and a familiar pink hedgehog slowing down and panting as she was out of breath and couldn't keep up with her crush. Knuckles helped her stand, wrapping an arm around her waist and pulling her arm over his shoulder.

"Jeez, Amy. When are you ever going to quit?" Knuckles asked, somewhat concerned if this girl should be admitted to a mental asylum or not.

"He doesn't even give me a chance..." She sniffled, retaining from crying.

Suddenly, a flying pod with the iconic overweight Doctor Eggman flew overhead.
"Chin up my dear! It's your lucky day! You get to test out my new invention!"
Eggman cackled, firing the beam. It hit Knuckles directly but the beam didn't do as Eggman intended. Knuckles vanished into thin air, leaving a very confused Amy Rose now standing upright and looking down at her body, one hand cupping a breast and the other running up her thigh and blushing deeply when she met what was in between her legs.

"I'm.. Amy..?"
She gasped, covering her mouth with one hand at the sound of her highly pitched voice.

You have the following choices:

1. Eggman Speeds Off

*Noteb*
2. Eggman Toys With Knuckles

*Noteb*
3. Other

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
pokedude has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1530327-Sonic-Possession/cid/2129461-Knuckles-Rose