*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1530327-Sonic-Possession/cid/2298962-Knuckles-The-Bat
Rated: E · Interactive · Other · #1530327
Possess the hottest girls in the Sonic the Hedgehog series!
This choice: Rouge the Bat  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Knuckles The Bat

    by: Unknown
         The week had been quite boring for Knuckles as he defended the Master Emerald. He had built a small home for himself near the emerald's resting sight. Usually, Rouge would attempt to steal the emerald at least once or twice every seven days. Currently, Knuckles was leaned against the emerald with his arms folded and his eyes closed. It was late at night and Rouge was on a hill nearby, watching closely. She had a strange device in her hands that she bought off of the black market. It was supposedly one of the G.U.N.'s off the books projects that was cancelled. The weapon was described as something of a stun-gun powerful enough to put down supernatural hostiles.

         Rouge drew the firearm and charged it up. Once it fired, a stream of blue electric current shot and ricocheted off of the emerald and into Knuckles. Unexpectedly, however, Rouge was also effected by the firearm and she too passed out. The weapon breaking and shattering in her palms in the process.

         Knuckles awoke in the mourning, raising his hand to feel his head as he felt like he had a passing migraine. He squinted as he tried to sit up. His vision was blurred, but once his eyes went into focus, they widened. Looking down, Knuckles could verify that he was in fact not a he anymore. Rouge's body was clearly visible, her two breasts held together by the breastplate that held them together. Knuckles shrieked in horror, covering her mouth and blushing at the sound of a very effeminate scream. Rouge's voice was a part of the package she was now stuck with. What did she do?

         "Rouge!" Knuckles turned over to look at the Master Emerald to find that it was...
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
pokedude has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1530327-Sonic-Possession/cid/2298962-Knuckles-The-Bat