*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Enter Alex Ningeki
  2. First Day
  3. Introducing Ryan Akechi
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1530640-Bleach-World/cid/935684-Enter-Alex-Ningeki
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1530640
How would your life go if you were in Bleach after Aizen's Betrayal
This choice: New Character  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Enter Alex Ningeki

    by: Unknown
Okay say hello to a hero from another country. Alex Ningeki! Rumored to be the son of a arrancar and a soul reaper. He has yet to discover his powers and relize his destiny.

Okay now for the bio

Name: Alex Ningeki (Duh)

Power: Human. Hidden Soul reaper and arrancar

Appearance: He look a lot like Ichigo but instead of brown eyes he has Blue eyes. He wears a white T-shirt and black jeans. He always cares his lucky necklace which carrys a skull symbol (Like that on Rukia's soul glove thing.).

Backstory: Before arriving in Karakura Orihime and Him used to chat via mail due to he never owned a computor so he is excited to see Orihime in person. (Wait til he does heheh^_^)

Zanpakto: Name Sin/Saint
Shikai
Realease command: Judgement!
Apearence: Depending on his advesary's soul, it can be 1 of 2 forms.
1. If he/she soul's majority is good. It will morph into a blade similair to rukia's zanpakto but hab a keychain attached to the bottom with angel wings. In this mode when it cuts the opponet it purifies sum of it's soul and when i defeate them their soul is purified and sent to the soul society.
2.If he/she soul is pure evil the blade shal become big like ichigo's and take the shape of a giant meat cleaver. When this blade strikes the opponet shearing pain shall enter the wound causing the being to cry out in pain. When it defeats a opponet in this form, it swallows the soal and glows with a red aura like that of a hollow's red eye's.
If the release command is not uttered it looks just like a regular zanpakto except the blade is a mix between white and black Black being the majority due to so many evil soul's absorbed.
Bankai
Realse command: Awaken (Sin/Saint depending on shikai form)
Appearance
Good: The sword remains the same. Alex's clothes become like that of a captain's uniform thow all white and his shows are regular human feet. He also sprouts a pair of Agelic wings from his back
Evil: The sword splits into two of the same blades but are the same size of Ichigo's Zangetsu. Alex morphs like that of a hollow, his body becomes black and surrounded by white ribs, his legs morph into demon legs that are the color of blood,his feet become razor sharp claw-feet with nails the same color as blood. His hands remain human thow his nails grow a bit into dagger like shape and are black. And just like above he sprouts a pare of wings but instead of Angel wings the wings are black devil like wings.
Powers
Good: 1.Protect my friends: A wall of holy light surrounds Alex and his allies and cannot be pierced no matter what the attack. Note: this move can be activated when in shikai form thow coasts alot more spiritual energy.
2.Save their soul: Alex's body is bathed in a holy white light as his speed is increased to that of 5 fold his original. The opponets chest opens up to reveal their soul which Alex gently grasps in his hand and crushes it turning it into a white hell butterfly and lets it go.
Evil: 1.Blood of the tainted shall be shed (In short:Slay my enemy): Alex's eyes glow red and so do his blades. Alex begins to laugh manicly and flash steps at his enemy before slicing them in the back severing a arm in the prossec if unlucky enough. He contiues this until his second abillity activates.
2.Devour Sins: Like #2 from the Good mode the opponets chest opens up but instead of thier soul it reaveals a black heart. Alex walks up to the victim as the are paralised by his abillity(This is the same as the above 2 tho with less force used). Alex grabs their black heart and crushes it inside thier body. Thier whole body soul and all are then turned into a red orb and absorbed by Alex's blade.
Warning: To all who are Alex's commrads or friends, avoid contact with Alex when he is in his evil mode. He will do anything to destroy his enemy even if it means breaking threw the barrier between worlds. One person has the abillity to calm him in this state but the person who did it is curently unknown. We shall look into this matter and inform you more as we learn more information about this matter.

Alright now doesn't this sound like a interesting character to play as? Now let's begin.

You have the following choice:

1. Alex's first day of Karakura Highschool

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Rion Destro has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1530640-Bleach-World/cid/935684-Enter-Alex-Ningeki