*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1531291-Shrunk-On-A-Cruise/cid/3297272-Jumped-on-her-sandal
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1531291
During a cruise which you're on your own or with others you and/or others shrink. Survive!
This choice: Jumped on her sandal  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Jumped on her sandal

    by: 33
You hopped on Jane’s sandal as she made her way to the elevator. When she exited on the main deck you could see how lively the cruise was. You saw the pool you had hoped to be taking a swim in.

She made her way up some steps to a deck that was mostly quiet. People could smoke on the left upper deck, so you assumed that’s where you were. As Jane sat in a papasan chair, you jumped up and grabbed hold of her dress. You began to climb, but with each reach you could feel yourself losing energy. You made it to her knee just in time, if you’d had to climbed much further you could’ve very well fallen to the deck below.

You looked up at Jane. She lit a cigarette and let it dangle from her lips before opening a book. You jumped up and down on her knee, waving your arms.

“Jane, down here!!!”

Jane’s gaze turned to you. She shut her book and sat it in her lap, and easily picked you up between her thumb and forefinger. She lifted you up to her face.

“Ewan? Oh my gosh, did Tim do this to you?” She asked, the cigarette in her lips bobbing up and down.

“What? I don’t think so… why would Tim…”

“Tim’s biggest fantasy is shrinking a man. It’s weird, I know. And what are the chances Tim wants a shrunken man and our neighbor shrunk?”

“Maybe…”

“He’s been experimenting with some green stuff,” Jane said, taking a drag off of her cigarette. She exhaled mindlessly, covering you in smoke.

“There was a green mist…”

“I should’ve known,” Jane said, rolling her eyes. “When we have sex he always puts tiny train model men in his pubes, but he’s longed for the real thing. He went as far as to tell your parents he wanted to test his green mist on you, and they gave him the go ahead!”

You have the following choices:

1. Keep talking

*Noteb*
2. Go to Tim

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 33 (UN: mikelam at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Hannahbell has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1531291-Shrunk-On-A-Cruise/cid/3297272-Jumped-on-her-sandal