*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1534315-Mind-Teleporting/cid/675032-A-naked-girl-in-English-class
by secret
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1534315
You are a high school boy who gains the power to teleport things with your mind.
This choice: You are staring at a girl picturing her naked when suddenly she is.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

A naked girl in English class!

    by: Unknown
You are in a sophomore English class, and you are retaking this boring class because you failed it three years before. You didn’t want to take this class again, but if you wanted to graduate, you had too. As you look outside the window, you see storm clouds overhead. “Great,” you think to yourself, “a thunderstorm approaches. Maybe it will be strong enough that they will cancel school!” Just then, a lighting bolt hits near by, and you see a bright flash that nearly blinds you. As the other students naturally stand up to investigate, you are unharmed, but you are rubbing your eyes thinking, “shit!” While your vision returns to normal, Mrs. Smith looks around her class and says, “Now students, please sit down, there is nothing to worry about.”

A few minutes later, after everyone relaxed a bit, and your vision has returned, your teacher begins to read some more poetry again. Fighting to stay awake, you look around and see a hot freshman girl, about fourteen years old, sitting in the desk next to you. She is white, with medium length brunet hair, soft, lightly tanned skin, and blue eyes. You can also see that she has big C size breasts, and a slim figure, with a really fantastic ass. You think that her name is Ashley, as you glare at her lovely body some more. She is currently wearing tight blue jeans, and a tight fitting white shirt that says, “What are you looking at?” in big red letters.

While you look over her, you smile, and imagine what she looks like completely naked. Then a second later, you don’t have to imagine anymore. Ashley really is completely naked. Well, it’s ether that or you are pleasantly going nuts. As your eyes get naturally bigger, everyone else turns around and notices her too. As a courses of whistles howl threw the classroom, Ashley screams in shock, and puts her books in front of her chest, trying to hide her perky breasts from view. She naturally gets up, and tries to run out of the class. You then watch with great interest, as her firm, yet round, ass cheeks are the last things you see of her, as she runs out of the room in a crying.

Your teacher is now so busy keeping all the other students from leaving the classroom, that she doesn’t even see you. So, you naturally follow Ashley. As she enters the empty hallway in a hurry, you follow her, not believing what you are seeing, and liking every bit of what you are seeing. You then think about...
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
secret has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1534315-Mind-Teleporting/cid/675032-A-naked-girl-in-English-class