*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1534577-Titan-Girls-Changed/cid/2251363-Robin-acts-like-a-hormone-driven-teenager-and-l
Rated: GC · Interactive · Erotica · #1534577
What happens to the Titans girls? BE? TG? TF? You choose!
This choice: Robin acts like a hormone driven teenager and latches onto her.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Robin acts like a hormone driven teenager and l...

    by: Unknown
"I have grown unexpectedly." Starfire says with uneasiness, as Robin oogles her figure and tries to think of something to say. "Robin?" She asks, Robin looks at her somewhat visible face past her breast. "Star, sit down so we can speak better." He says as straight as he can, she is a little confused but follows Robins words because he is her go-to. Starfire carefully sits criss-cross on the floor, her navel on eye level with him and her legs leaving a open space between them. "When did this happen?" He ask, "I just woke up like this, I do not know if it is natural." Robin zones out while looking at her body, he then takes a shot and walks over her legs and sits down the same way, leaning against them, she doesn't really mind but still feels confused with his actions a little.

"Your big, Star, what are.. how do you feel?" Robin cant help but take a look at her bush and chest and breast, she sees that his dick is slightly bluging. "I feel fine Robin, I am just confused and tired." Robin stands up as the space around him is tight, and moves close to her. His dick prods against her crotch hairs and it tingles to her, she smiles, saying, "Are you feeling alright with my body, Robin?" He smirks although not visible to her and presses his entire body into her, his head going slightly above her belly button to her breast bottom. She is warm and soft to him, he rubs his dick against her crotch-chest area, moaning quietly. "You look even more beautiful now Star." He says with a hasty finish, making her flattered but more confused. "Are you not feeling this is important enough to solve?" She asks, "Its not threatening enough to hurt anyone." He replies, while Star uncrosses her legs and picks up Robing with her hands to brind him to face level.

From up here she is about 7`7` and smiles at Robin, her fingers almost wrapping around him.

You have the following choices:

1. She feels turned on. (oral)

*Noteb*
2. She feels hot. (vaginal)

*Noteb*
3. She tells Robin off for prodding her without consent.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Blues32 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1534577-Titan-Girls-Changed/cid/2251363-Robin-acts-like-a-hormone-driven-teenager-and-l