*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1534577-Titan-Girls-Changed/cid/816545-with-her-clothes-ripped-from-the-size-of-her
Rated: GC · Interactive · Erotica · #1534577
What happens to the Titans girls? BE? TG? TF? You choose!
This choice: ...with her clothes ripped from the size of her bust.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

...with her clothes ripped from the size of her...

    by: Linjeda271
For some reason, Starfire woke up feeling heavy. She went to bed the last night feeling fine, now she felt heavy.

"Maybe this is normal to feel heavy on Earth." Starfire said. She got out of bed and went to her door. Starfire stopped walking when she saw her reflection in her mirror. She was shocked. Starfire saw that her clothes were ripped.

But that was not why Starfire was shocked.

Starfire's reflection showed that her breast were huge. They were at least the size of volleyballs. Starfire hesitantly gave them a squeeze. Pleasure quickly flowed through her body.

"I know that females get these as they get older," Starfire said referring to her breast, "but I have never know of them getting so large overnight. How did this happen?"

Just then.....

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. To Starfire's surprise her breast get bigger

*Noteb*
2. Someone knocks on her door

3. Starfire tries to hide her bosom

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Linjeda271 (UN: gdesan73684 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Blues32 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1534577-Titan-Girls-Changed/cid/816545-with-her-clothes-ripped-from-the-size-of-her