*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1535003-Possession-Story---Please-Add/cid/666556-Go-to-your-best-friend-Joshs-house-to-show
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1535003
You are a teenage boy who gains the ability to turn into a spirit and possess people.
This choice: Go to your best friend Josh's house to show him your ability  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Go to your best friend Josh's house to show...

    by: MysteryGirl
You get up and grab your sister's purse, and walk downstairs. "Hey mom I'm going to go to my boyfriends house," you tell her.

"Have fun," she says, still focusing on the TV.

You get in her car, and 10 minutes later, you're parked in front of Josh's house.

You get out and knock on the door, and Josh answers.

You grin and kiss him. He stood there, shocked.

You giggle, and he asked, "What the hell?"

"Dude, it's me," you say, inviting yourself in and sitting down on his couch like a guy, ignoring the fact your new skirt is showing off your panties.

"...Josh?"
"What other Josh's do you know? Well, apart from you."
"Holy crap, dude, how did you do that?" he asks.

You close your eyes and you leave her body. Jennifer looks around, confused. "How did I get here? Josh? You little twerp, why am I at your friend's house?"

Josh stares at you, and then back at Jennifer. You smile and you throw yourself back in her body. You smile and cross your legs.

"Dude!" he says. "Mind if I feel you up?"
"Go for it."

He walked over and grabbed your breasts. It felt good, and you know he was enjoying it.

"You think I can do that, too?" he asks.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 MysteryGirl (UN: karegirl at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Darth1705 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1535003-Possession-Story---Please-Add/cid/666556-Go-to-your-best-friend-Joshs-house-to-show