*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1537032-Code-Geass-R1R2-Shrinking-and-Giantess/cid/1057862-From-mini-to-mega-in-60-seconds
by Mr. E
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1537032
Guys get Shrunk and the Girls grow Lelouch and Kallen arent going to like this. GP 4 adds!
This choice: She suddenly grows into a Giantess  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

From mini to mega in 60 seconds

    by: ForestFire5000
As C.C. walked toward the door again in order to find someone to help her, she felt the same strange dizzy feeling that she had felt before.

"Oh no! Not again! Pleas don't tell me that I'm shrinking again!"

Just then C.C. suddenly started changing size again. But it wasn't shrinking this time. No, this time she was growing! She quickly accelerated upward until she returned to her original height. She thought that the issue had been resolved, but she was wrong.

"Hey, I'm back to normal again! I guess I don't need help after aAGHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!"

Suddenly C.C. was struck by a killer headache. She grabbed her head as she screamed out in pain. Just when she thought it would be alright, this happened! However, the splitting migraine vanished again as suddenly as it had appeared. As soon as the pain faded, C.C. felt herself changing size again. She wasn't even worried this time, however. This time she was simply annoyed!

"Oh come on! First I shrink, then I turn back to normal, then I feel like my head is going to explode, and now THIS!? What kind of a sick prank is this?! Ugh... This is really not my day..."

C.C. thought that the feeling of size changing meant that she was going to shrink again, but instead the opposite happened: She grew. Fast.

"Wait a minute, why am I growing this time? Oh crap! I better get out of here before I go and break through the roof!"

C.C. then ran out the door and down the hallway toward the exit to the building. By the time she reached it, however, she had grown too big to fit through the door! She tried to squeeze herself through, and after a brief struggle, she managed to get outside. Unfortunately, she took the entire door frame with her! Now that she was outside and there wasn't anything for her to break, C.C. simply stood and watched as her growth continued. She got taller and taller, eventually bursting out of the door frame that was stuck around her waist. Her growth finally stopped when she was about 100 feet tall.

"Wow... I'm huge! Hehehe... This could be a lot of fun..."

C.C. then thought about what to do next. With her new size (combined with the fact that she was immortal), she was probably the most powerful thing on the planet! She realized that she now had the power to do anything she wanted, and nobody could possibly stop her now. After a bit of thought, she decided that she had 3 options: She could stick to her contract with Lelouch and use this power to become the Black Knights' most dangerous weapon, she could sever the contract and use this power to conquer the world by herself, or she could just have fun doing whatever she wanted to without any real plans or worries.

In the end, C.C. decides to __________!

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Become the Black Knights' secret weapon!

*Noteb*
2. Take over the planet on her own!

*Noteb*
3. Just have fun!

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 ForestFire5000 (UN: fxd-001 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Mr. E has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1537032-Code-Geass-R1R2-Shrinking-and-Giantess/cid/1057862-From-mini-to-mega-in-60-seconds