*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1537032-Code-Geass-R1R2-Shrinking-and-Giantess/cid/658789-Zeros-Very-Tiny-Problem
by Mr. E
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1537032
Guys get Shrunk and the Girls grow Lelouch and Kallen arent going to like this. GP 4 adds!
This choice: Zero / Lelouch vi Brittania  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Zero's Very Tiny Problem

    by: Mr. E
Zero, Leader of the Black Knights , a man who commands respect and Loyalty form his army of Japanese liberators aiming to free Japan from the Britanian forces. No one would ever suspect he was a high school student of royal lineage . (well maybe except for Jeremiah Gottwald ) Zero had just gotten back from an important meeting with Tohdoh as well as Tamaki who insisted on tagging along. now he was walking along the corridor of the girls barracks at Black Knight HQ to get to C.C. to tell her his next move.

0 had almost arrived at his destination and since there was no one around he was about to take off his helmet/mask when it got jammed and refused to lift off his head. "Whats wrong with this stupid headpiece!*Angry* Why wont it budge? the more he tried the more he noticed an unfamiliar smell around him " !!!Poison Gas!!!! " he radios for help " C2 come in. Do you read me! Its an emergency I need help righ......." but before he can finish he passes out.

When Zero awoke he instantly got up from the cold floor and jumped up to see where he was. the only thing was everything in the room was gigantic. a chair and table that stretches way up above him, a mini refrigerator thats kept in every black knights room and a closet filled with Female uniforms, headbands, and knee high and thigh high black boots.

"This cant be! nobody just gets shrunk randomly. thats right the gas*Idea* Whoever set that booby trap in my helmut must have tried to kill me and the shrinking is an unexpected side effect of the gas. Could the spy who tried to kill me or shrink me be inside our headquarters or is it a traitorous black knight? I have to get out of this room and find help." before zero could think about this further the door opens and reveals.....

You have the following choices:

1. C.C.

*Noteb*
2. Kaguya Sumeragi

*Noteb*
3. Villetta Nu

*Noteb*
4. Cornelia li Britannia

5. Rakshata Chawla and more

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Mr. E (UN: mr.x at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Mr. E has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1537032-Code-Geass-R1R2-Shrinking-and-Giantess/cid/658789-Zeros-Very-Tiny-Problem