*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. The castle in the sky
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1537216-Dunce-Upon-a-Time-Other-version-HTF/cid/658571-The-castle-in-the-sky
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by reader
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Animal · #1537216
A episode from HTF... using another giant/giantess
Chapter #1

The castle in the sky

    by: reader
"What a terrible mistake I done" you thought for yourself once you sow the seeds.

You were a poor peasant that had just changed your cow for some so-called magical beans. But as soon as you sow them, you saw that nothing happened. "They told me these seeds will grow in an instant." you said angrily.

"What a waste" you thought.

You then went to sleep. During the night, the under the moon ray the seeds began to grow until it become a giant beanstalk. In the morning, when you looked out the window you got shocked when you saw the giant beanstalk. You exited out the house and you thought "I know I will regret this; but I will climb this beanstalk" you thought.

You climbed the giant beanstalk with relative ease. By the time you reached it, you saw a big giant castle.

"I don't think it is a good idea to enter someones home but... what could possibly happen?" you thought.

You ran to the door of the giant castle. You knocked the door with your foot. "Maybe this way someone will hear me." You were right as you felt that the ground shook, making you fell on your back.

The door opened and the happy tree friend character that saw you and received you was...

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Cuddles

*Noteb*
2. Toothy

3. Flaky

*Noteb*
4. Petunia

5. Other

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 reader (UN: indestructible at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
reader has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1537216-Dunce-Upon-a-Time-Other-version-HTF/cid/658571-The-castle-in-the-sky