*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1542801-Interplanetary-Relationships/cid/2255235-Im-giving-you-my-breeding-rights
by revan
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1542801
You’re a young man stranded on an alien port. Sex up an alien fem!
This choice: I'm giving you my breeding rights before some other bitch grabs you!  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

I'm giving you my breeding rights.

    by: Texienne
"You're giving me what?" you stammer. She laughs as you reach the entry for the train, flashing a card at it and making you go through ahead of her, then flashing it again and following.

"Don't worry. I'm not giving you exclusive rights. But every human guy I run into who's cute enough for me, some bitch has already given him exclusive rights, and that means no one else can breed either of them until they have a baby together. But she can't do that to a guy who already has non-exclusive rights to someone else."

Still hanging onto you, with the bare skin of one of those glorious tits squeezing into the bare skin of your arm, she guides you onto a train, which takes off at high speed.

You ask her something important. "I'm not saying I object, but don't I get a say in this?"

She flashes you a toothy grin. "Nope. You're male. That's how it works here. Sorry."

"What, seriously?" you squawk.

She bursts out in laughter. "No. Actually, once you register me, I'm the only one that doesn't get a say. That's why I said I'm giving you my rights. As a male with my breeding rights, you can go ahead and make me breed with you whenever you want."

"What kind of weird law is that?"

"The laws here were written by other species. My mom says 'Embrace the weird.' Just to let you know, the law gives you the decision, but if I show up and request you to exercise your rights at some point, people consider you a jerk if you don't."

You're still struggling with the idea. She pleads, "Really, please do this. If you do, I promise to help you get situated. If you accept my breeding rights, my mom will probably be falling all over herself to help, too. You've got nowhere to go, right?"

"So this is just until you have my baby?"

"Um…" she grows slightly darker, and you realize she's blushing. "It's for whatever number of babies we tell them when you register my rights. I'm just asking for one though…"

She's damned cute, but you think you shouldn't just say yes. Maybe you'll try to get a firmer deal by bargaining. You decide to tell her...
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Texienne (UN: texienne at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
revan has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1542801-Interplanetary-Relationships/cid/2255235-Im-giving-you-my-breeding-rights