*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1548787-Cow-Girl-giantess/cid/1389976-Jackie-Queen-of-the-city
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1548787
breast growth,giantess and shrinking
This choice: Make everyone obey her  •  Go Back...
Chapter #5

Jackie, Queen of the city!

    by: TopBeehler
Jackie walked over to the city and looked around. tha tallest building was only 200 feet tall at the most. She was the largest thing in the entire city. The people in the city screamed in horror like Jackie was a monster from those old monster movies.

"Excuse me? People of the city? Can I say something?" Jackie asked in a sweet and shy voice.

No one even said anything back. Just more screeming and talk of her being a monster. Jackie was getting angry that no one was lissoning. She must have been to big for everyone to handle. Jackie was starting to whis that she was smaller again. And just like that she started to shrink, She shrank down untill she was 100 feet tall. Jackie tried to shrink more but she couldn't.Jackie looked around again and noticed that people were not all screaming any more.

"Now then. I think It's time I get back to what I was saying. I want this city. I want to be the queen of it. And Everyone here will be my slave!"

"Why would we do that?" Asked a girl on top of a nearby building.

"If you don't, I'll have to crush everything in the city. Then I'll eat and Breast Vore everyone in the city." Jackie said as she took the girl in her hand.

"So what is it going to be?" Jackie asked.

The girl thought alittle bit and decided.....
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 TopBeehler (UN: topbeehler at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Mr.Ninja has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1548787-Cow-Girl-giantess/cid/1389976-Jackie-Queen-of-the-city