*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. The Beginning...
  2. Shadow
  3. The Game
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1549312-Sonic-Fetish/cid/981123-The-Beginning
by atemal
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Animal · #1549312
Anything Goes here in Sonic Fetish.
This choice: Footslave  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

The Beginning...

    by: Unknown
You've woken up on a hill, you couldn't tell how you get here. Only thing that was going trough your mind was to ask someone for help. You quickly started going down the hill, but you had strange felling that someone is watching you. At the bottom of the hill was a forest, you didn't have a lot of directions to chose so you entered it. After few minutes of walking you heard something behind you, you looked back really fast but you didn't saw anyone. Then you heard this noise from other direction, you've got scared that much that you couldn't move, you were just looking around. Then, FAST HIT! Someone knocked you down. When you were closing your eyes you saw only really characteristic black figure, then you passed out...


Light was invading your eyes, It was hard to get them open but you finally managed to do it. After inspecting your environment you could easily tell that you are sitting on a chair in a room of a wooden house. After failing to get up you realized that you are tied to this chair. After ten minutes of struggling you've heard noise of opening door, so you've became motionless. You couldn't believe who just entered to this room, It was Shadow! You were amazed, but not for long because you've noticed how bad your position is: You are tied up to a chair and Shadow the hedgehog is getting closer to you with an evil grin. You know that Shadow is Cold-Blooded killer and that he can kill you or torture you to get some information.

Then he stops in front of you, still with this grin. He grabs your face with his hand and starts to turn it around, it looks like he's examining you. Then he sits on a couch on your left and picks up something from little table near it. After few seconds, you realized that he's holding a GUN! Really bad visions came across your head but then Shadows talks to you first time: "Don't worry that much..." He said it emotionless making you even more scared. "I won't kill you, well... maybe..." maybe? What maybe means? - you think to yourself "I can only tell that we're going to have a lot of fun" Fun? You were afraid of that how Shadow sees "Fun" "You know what? My feet are killing me! And it's not only today. I bet this is fault of those heavy boots, so i decided that it would be good for me to get myself a little footslave like you" What!? a footslave? He must be kidding! - Now your emotions became more aggressive than scared. "But just refuse to complete any task that I'll give you, and pain will be that strong that you'll be begging for death" After these words you've became scared again... Should you just let him dominate you? There were too many questions, so you stopped worrying about answering them. "So slave, I think fun starts now" Shadows grins even more and gets up.
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
atemal has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1549312-Sonic-Fetish/cid/981123-The-Beginning