*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Inflate with water.
  2. Nala wants to...
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1549736-Lion-King-Nalas-Expansion/cid/2283524-Inflate-with-water
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Animal · #1549736
At the end of Simba's Pride, Nala is in the ways of expansion.
This choice: Inflate with water.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Inflate with water.

    by: Jack
Nala was walking across the kingdom one day until she started to get thirty. So she looked around for a nearby pond to drink from and to her luck there was one up in the distance. She walked up to the pond and started drinking it. But the pond had no ordinary water in it. As Nala drank from the pond, her belly began to swell outward. She didn't notice this for some time until she felt her body suddenly shift forward. Nala then looked up and saw what the problem was. Her belly had grown out so much that her paws were barely touching the ground. So did Nala stop drinking the water?
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Jack (UN: be3055 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
lionessfeeder has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1549736-Lion-King-Nalas-Expansion/cid/2283524-Inflate-with-water