*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1550033-Ijou-Yuugi/cid/2015107-Twenty-feet-tall
by Ifrit
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1550033
Can't change the rules, but you can change the players
This choice: Twenty feet tall.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Twenty feet tall.

    by: Unknown
Her head scraping against the ceiling of their attic, Hailey the fourteen year old giantess was torn between shock and excitement; "Holy crap, I'm huge!"

The three older girls shot each other nervous glances, mostly due to the fact that she was taking up almost the entirety of the room, and also there was the minor issue about her being butt naked. Oh, and the three were in a rather compromising position as well; Hailey had to splay her legs to avoid breaking walls with them, trapping all three of them between.

"You guys are so tiny, too!" Hailey squealed, picking up Ashley in one hand and lifting her up high, "Who'd've thought a board game could do somethin' like this?!"

"Y-yeah, tell me about it." Ashley gasped, her breathing somewhat restricted by Hailey's strong grip around her chest.

"So... unless we work out a way to shrink me again or something, it looks like we're all stuck here." Hailey 'announced', a small grin tugging at her lips, "So, what do?"

The three girls looked around anxiously for some means of escaping from the room, however that was hopeless; Hailey's legs were surrounding the room, blocking off all windows and doors.

Flummoxed, a decision was eventually made;
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Ifrit has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1550033-Ijou-Yuugi/cid/2015107-Twenty-feet-tall