*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1551673-Some-Foot-Fun-2/cid/1759900-Smell-Jimmys-feet
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1551673
this is part 2 of the story about a boy who has a foot fetish for both boy and girl feet.
This choice: Smell Jimmy's feet.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Smell Jimmy's feet.

    by: Jack Grey
The tension was becoming too much for you to handle, slowly you got yourself into a good position by laying down on the bed with your feet at the head of the bed and your face at the end. Jimmy thought nothing of it as you moved your head closer and took in a few light whiffs of his feet, they smelt fantastic, they had been in those socks and sneakers all day and their scent was amazing.

You managed to pluck up the courage and put your nose right next to his feet and sniffed them really hard to get in as much of the smell as you could. You rubbed your nose against his socked feet and loved every second of the whole experience and never wanted it to end. You were in such bliss you had not even noticed, or cared about looked at Jimmy, when you looked up at Jimmy's face you saw.......

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. A sly grin

2. A video camera, recording

*Noteb*
3. A shocked look

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Jack Grey (UN: jgp149 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
dxfan2478 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1551673-Some-Foot-Fun-2/cid/1759900-Smell-Jimmys-feet