*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1551673-Some-Foot-Fun-2/cid/785964-Tommys-suprising-request
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1551673
this is part 2 of the story about a boy who has a foot fetish for both boy and girl feet.
This choice: Tommy wins!  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Tommy's suprising request

    by: Unknown
You watch in shock as Tommy completely beats you without you even touching him! Tommy giggles a little as he see's the look on your face.
"I've been practicing a lot" he says.
You nod at him. "Well dude, you won fair and square. What do you wanna do?" you ask.
Tommy gulps nervously and starts to turn red. "Um, well, I was wondering if..." he trails off.
"What is it Tommy, You can ask for anything" you say, wondering what's making him so nervous.
"Um, well, I was wondering if I could, um, smell your feet?" he says, looking away from you. You sit there stunned. Here you were trying to get at Tommy's feet when he wanted to get at yours.
You grab his shoulder and he looks at you. "Hey, you beat me fairly, so I have to give you what you want! Go ahead dude!" you say.
"You really don't mind?" Tommy asks, sitting down in the floor in front of you.
"Of course I don't! Infact, I think we both might enjoy this!"
Tommy takes your foot into his hands and stares at it like it's the most amazing thing he's ever seen. Tommy...

You have the following choices:

1. Starts to smell your socked feet

2. Asks if he can take off your socks and smell your bare feet

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
dxfan2478 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1551673-Some-Foot-Fun-2/cid/785964-Tommys-suprising-request