*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Sally 13 (size 7 feet)
  2. Decision time
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1553399-Some-Foot-Fun-3/cid/735114-Sally-13-size-7-feet
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Young Adult · #1553399
part 3 of the story of a boy who has a foot fetish.but this time he plays with girls feet.
This choice: Sally 13 (size 7 feet)  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Sally 13 (size 7 feet)

    by: Unknown
You go ask Sally during lunch if she'd come to your house after school. "Oh really Steve? I'd love to. But why the sudden change of heart?" Sally asks. There was rumors that she had a crush on you, and though she was cute, you didn't like her that way. "I- uh, just wanted to hang out." You lied. Sally bought it though.

Sally showed up at your house just as your parents were leaving. This couldn't be more perfect! Once inside, alone, you offered Sally a soda. She accepted it and you took her to your room. You didn't tell her you put's sleeping pills in her pop, and soon she fell asleep on your bed. You pulled her up onto the bed so she looked more comfortable. Her feet were in her trainers and socks. You felt horrible for drugging her, but when she woke up she'll never know and you'll make it up to her with a kiss or something. Since she was now in your sights you...
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
dxfan2478 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1553399-Some-Foot-Fun-3/cid/735114-Sally-13-size-7-feet