*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Krystal, your girlfriend
  2. Your first possesser
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1553959-The-TechnoMagical-Possession-Machine/cid/2145310-Krystal-your-girlfriend
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: GC · Interactive · Erotica · #1553959
A seemingly unreal device stumbles into your hands and spices up your life.
This choice: Krystal, your girlfriend  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Krystal, your girlfriend

    by: Chris
You were one of the few lucky to have a stable relationship with a beautiful girlfriend. She pops into your mind. You close your eyes and think about Krystal and feel a great shift in position like you were on a roller coaster but it lasted short but was strong.When you reopen your eyes you discover that you were lying in a bed that had pink cover which matched with the pink walls.It confirmed that you were in her room and you look down to find a pair of e sized breasts in the nude under your blanket.You think of the options.
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Chris (UN: matumama157 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Ruby Weapon has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1553959-The-TechnoMagical-Possession-Machine/cid/2145310-Krystal-your-girlfriend