*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/155561-The-Thieves-Guild/cid/48340-To-Steal-or-not-to-steal
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #155561
Are you a theif pulling off the steal of the century or the items owner.
This choice: Is it good news  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

To Steal or not to steal

    by: The Nameless Hermit
"There is a Dragons Heart in Kyra!!!" Lilith bursts out. It takes you a few seconds to register what you hear. A Dragons Heart dragons aren't real...wait Dragons Heart Ruby. A Dragons Heart Ruby! You grab Liliths hands and dance around the basment chanting 'The Dragons Heart is here!'
"Lucas!" Lilith yells over your chanting, pulling her hands away. "Get a hold of yourself." You run your hand through your hair. "Wow. A Dragons Heart Ruby here in Kyra. A Dragons Heart Ruby. Wow."
"Lilith where did you hear this," father says seriously.
"I overheard it. Two castle Bags in an ally. Can you believe it! Two castle Bags in braod daylight talking about the Dragons Heart Ruby, not even whispering!!" Lilith sits back you can tell she is dreaming about what she would do if she had a Dragons Heart. Lilith calls nobles with lots of money Moneybags or Bags for short. And castle Bags are wealthy nobles who live/work at the castle.
"I hope you're not think what I think you're thinking Lilith." mother says. And then is comes to you: Lilith is thinking about stealing the Dragons Heart!

You have the following choices:

1. Do agree with Lilith

2. Do you disagree with Lilith

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 The Nameless Hermit (UN: blackdragon at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
The Nameless Hermit has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/155561-The-Thieves-Guild/cid/48340-To-Steal-or-not-to-steal