*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1556688-Truckers-Powertrip/cid/688271-Torment-the-frat-boys
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Erotica · #1556688
Sadistic trucker has strange powers and enjoys using them on unsuspecting victims.
This choice: Torment the frat boys  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Torment the frat boys

    by: Unknown
I put my foot down over two of the eight frat brothers. I add more pressure and the bugs start just fighting up a storm. Their friends are beating on my foot to let them go. I can barely feel their pitiful kicks and punches. I pick up one and stuff him down my jock. He gets wedged behind my quickly hardening manhood. The strong musk of my crotch got to him right away. Surprised he didn't ralph.

I was in a rather evil mood this wonderful day. I picked up one of the remaining five and held him tight in my hand. he was probably about 6'1", 190 lbs, around 21 years old and a little tipsy. Looked like he worked out, but had a little beer gut.

I decided to..

You have the following choices:

1. Split like a wishbone

2. Give him the Dandelion treatment

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
GrizzlyMike has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1556688-Truckers-Powertrip/cid/688271-Torment-the-frat-boys