*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. No Memories, School yard.
  2. Muse
  3. Genesis
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1557245-Angels-Honor/cid/731599-No-Memories-School-yard
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1557245
On assignment from heaven, you are relieved of your memories and must regain them or die.
This choice: No Memories, School yard.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

No Memories, School yard.

    by: LadyLita
"Oh god... m.. my head is killing me..." Sitting up you look around your environment. You have absolutely no idea where you are, but for some reason, it's a familiar setting. Forcing yourself up, you look around to see a face staring back at yours. Looking into the face for a moment your surprised when it suddenly, blinks and smiles.

"Hi! My name is Noir! Are you okay? You've been laying down there... for... a long time... school's over now..." She said a bit rapid-fire. Noir had short grey hair, dark skin and candy green eyes. She was about 5 foot 7 a bit tall for a girl her stature. She was wearing the school's traditional Monochromatic Sailor Fuku, type uniform. She had about... C cup breasts... athletic arms and legs and she had a black star tattoo under her right eye, which for some odd reason was familiar to you as well.

You just smile at her for a moment before a heavy thump, ripples through your skull. Grabbing your head you fall back on one knee and scrunch up your eyes, trying to block out the pain. Noir just looks around the school yard, screaming for help as you continue writhing and screaming on the ground. A surge of excitement flows through you as the pain suddenly subsided and was turned into immediate pleasure. It was an addictive pleasure.

"Is this... death?" Seeing a light ahead of you, you rush towards it, feeling the pleasure increase the closer you get. Eventually you burst through the light and the pleasure subsides, but is replaced with a warm feeling. Blinking a bit, it took you a moment to realize that you could see the world around you once again. And Yet, you feel off. Looking down you see a black and white school uniform, a smaller chest and a darker skin. Putting 2 and 2 together, you figured out that you had become Noir! But how?
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 LadyLita (UN: ladyrhoeds at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
LadyLita has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1557245-Angels-Honor/cid/731599-No-Memories-School-yard