*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1559388-Digimon-Female-Weight-GainWG/cid/689888-Zoes-Beginning
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1559388
A female weight gain story for the female cast of the digimon seasons.
This choice: Zoe  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Zoe's Beginning

    by: Wontknow
Zoe Orimoto with the help of Takuya and the gang had recently killed the evil digimon Lucemon once and for all. Finally over with the battle, Zoe is able to relax in the real world. Away from constant danger of the evil digimon. But even though she had vowed that she would be able to make friends when she returned, it just wasn't working out for her. Frustrated with herself she decided to go to her aunt's house for the remainder of summer vacation her parents had already agreed and she had decided her best option was to not worry about anything until the school year began. Hopefully she would have better luck then. After being driven through the countryside of japan her parents waved her off and our story begins.
"Auntie?" Yelled Zoe as she entered the almost empty house."Zoe is that you? Come in my dear!" Cried her Auntie whom hadn't seen her neice in quite a few years. She was amazed Zoe's parents had called her to take care of Zoe after not seeing her since before the move to italy. Shizune Orimoto is the exact opposite of Zoe's family, a country woman by heart she could only think a few things about Zoe after not seeing her for so long. 'Dear god they dont feed her at all!, Oh well by the time she leaves I'll put some fat on those bones!' Zoe just stared at her aunt curiously, she was quite a large woman probably weighing around 250 pounds, "Auntie Shizune! How is everything? I havent seen you in ages",Shizune replied "I remember you as an infant, you have grown into a fine woman, Now go upstairs, unpack your stuff and I'll call you down for dinner, We can catch up then". Zoe followed, blissfully unaware of what her aunt had prepared for her.
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Wontknow (UN: wontknowwont at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Wontknow has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1559388-Digimon-Female-Weight-GainWG/cid/689888-Zoes-Beginning