*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Late!
  2. First Day of School
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1560277-School-Survival/cid/711975-Late
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1560277
Another school shrink story. GP for additions.
This choice: You were late for class  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Late!

    by: DaKonfessor
It was after you looked at your watch did you realize that there's only 5 minutes left to get to school! You panicked, having spent too much time getting ready and enjoying Reiko's breakfast. You rolled up your sleeves, and dashed forward, hoping to make it in time. You don't want to embarrass yourself by being late on your first day.

Unfortunately for you, your stamina is weaker than you expected, and you had to stop and catch your breath. You breathed heavily, lamenting your lack of exercise. As you caught your breath, you had a look around. The neighbourhood still had not changed even after the refurbishing of the old girls' school. You looked the other way, and what you saw really want to make you kick yourself. You are only a few steps from the main school gate!

You approached the gate, but before you could enter, you heard some running sounds heading towards you. Before you could react, you felt someone crashing into you, pushing you down.

CRASH! SPLASH!

You fell onto the hard pavement, but you were not seriously hurt. You looked at whoever knocked you down, and you saw a girl your age wearing a similar uniform as yours, indicating she was a student here as well. What you were curious, though, is why you are drenched when it was not raining at all. You saw a bottle, with some liquid dripping out of it. The liquid feels like water, but for some reason, is not water.

"Oh my gosh! I'm SO sorry! Here, I'll help you!"

She tried to help you up, but you politely declined, saying that she needs to get to class before you both get into more trouble. She bowed politely, and went in.

Seeing it's your first day, your discipline master decided not to punish you, and even gave you permission to wash up. In the toilet, you tried to dry yourself, but strangely, the liquid on your uniform and body are gone, and suddenly, you felt a weird effect on your body.

The toilet cubicle started to get bigger and bigger. Your clothes were still on your body, and appear to be shrinking along with you. You did not stop until the cubicle door felt as high as a skyscraper. You looked around, and you found yourself much smaller than before. The weird liquid you got soaked in might have something to do with it. What are you going to do now?

You have the following choices:

1. Look For The Girl

2. Stay In The Toilet (For A While)

3. Get Back To Class

*Noteb*
4. Creative Choice #1

*Noteb*
5. Creative Choice #2

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 DaKonfessor (UN: dakonfessor at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
DaKonfessor has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1560277-School-Survival/cid/711975-Late