*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. new life ahead
  2. wake up 3
  3. 17 year old
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1562645-The-Unusual-Transplant/cid/KH2B6G96R-new-life-ahead
by Aly
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1562645
you die and your heart gets transplanted into a patient. then you wake up in their body
This choice: Search for info on your new body  •  Go Back...
Chapter #5

new life ahead

    by: rosenheimer
You found out that your name is now Tara, and you are a student in Southern California on some local school and live with your parents.
For your luck you don’t have a boyfriend and you became a surfer chick, so sometimes you go fashionably and lady like, but you also have a strong tomboy side. So, you think this can become fun.
Going to school with your current knowledge is an easy task and you feel well getting some deserved break from your former more or less boring live…
You are really looking forward to spending some time in always sunny and warm California on the beach and on the surfboard….
You learned and understood that your home is less then 10 minutes away from the best beaches of the area and you think that this will become the perfect summer….
So just some moments after you have adapted and learned the basics about your new body and life you are hanging out on the beach, enjoying the warm summer evening…
Besides some nice cocktail the beach bar also offers some fresh and very nice sea food….
As it is self service you make your way to order some nice fish and as you stand there in the que line for ordering you face an incredible sexy girl in front of you….She was wearing like everyone around here beach outfit. She had long platinum blonde hair, had quite a bust and a sexy ass….
You almost regret that you are now one of these sexy beach babes yourself as you see her leaning over the counter placing her order….

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. continue

*Noteb*
2. continue

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 rosenheimer (UN: rosenheim34 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Aly has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1562645-The-Unusual-Transplant/cid/KH2B6G96R-new-life-ahead