*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. the transplant
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1562645-The-Unusual-Transplant/cid/694504-the-transplant
by Aly
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1562645
you die and your heart gets transplanted into a patient. then you wake up in their body
Chapter #1

the transplant

    by: Aly
your name is Jonathon Dover. you are an average 27 year old man. you are single and like it that way. and you are definitely a womanizer. if you ever go to bed alone, it is because you snuck out of whichever woman you were with that night after she went to sleep. and that happens to be what happened on that day.
it was a day like no other and i was driving home from a girl's apartment. i think her name was samantha, but i don't really remember, guess it doesn't really matter now. so like i was saying i was driving home on a peaceful night, when all of a sudden an 18 wheeler drove me off the road. it was the last thing i remembered for i while there. but then i was in the hospital. i felt a little weird. and then a doctor walks in. "oh good, your awake. the transplant was a complete success, you will live to be an old lady now."
but what he said confused me, he said "old lady", why would i grow up to be an old lady? but before i could ask him he said, "i'll tell your family they can come in now."
that was just as confusing as the old lady part, i was an only child, just like my late parents, their was nobody whom i called a family. but then they walked in, people who i would end up knowing very well.

You have the following choice:

1. continue

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Aly (UN: quickj121 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Aly has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1562645-The-Unusual-Transplant/cid/694504-the-transplant