*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1562659-Samus-Vs-Nature/cid/1958195-Hard-Landing
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Rathe
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1562659
Samus finds herself at the bottom of the food chain... GP for new chapters!
This choice: Impact  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Hard Landing

    by: LGV
Samus collided with the soft earth at an amazing speed. Her consciousness was stolen from her as she made contact, shooting her world into darkness...

Samus awoke a few hours later with dull pain in her legs. While the soft earth of the swamp she had fallen into had absorbed most of the impact, it seemed both of her legs had been broken. Her years of bounty hunting and genetic modification reduced her suffering but it did little to change her mobility. Aside from an extremely slow crawl there was little she could do.

"Oh well," she muttered, "I guess I'll stay here for the time being..."

And so she did. For the next hour she laid still, looking at the stars above her head when suddenly the bushes nearby began to rustle.

A few seconds later, out came...

You have the following choices:

1. A giant, amazonian humanoid?

2. A dog-sized slug creature.

3. A snake-like beast

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 LGV (UN: learngerman at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Rathe has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1562659-Samus-Vs-Nature/cid/1958195-Hard-Landing