*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1563819-Slowly-Shrinking-Sean/cid/697075-Sean-shrinks-when-somebody-touches-the-back-of-
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Teen · #1563819
Sean can shrink or grow anywhere from 6 feet to 1 inch tall, thanks to an experiment!
This choice: Sean shrinks when somebody touches the back of his neck.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Sean shrinks when somebody touches the back of ...

    by: scriptboy
Dr. Sanders grabbed another syringe and injected it in the back of Sean's neck. It stung tremendously!

"Auuwww!" Sean groaned.

"It's swelling up. You'll have a big, red lump on the back of your neck from now on. That will be your 'button'."

"My button?"

"As soon as any pressure is applied against it, it will trigger your shrinking for a few minutes..." the doctor explained.

"How much will I shrink? And, for how long?" Sean wondered.

"You'll shrink for as long as someone presses on the button on the back of your neck!" the doctor explained. "If someone just taps it, you'll shrink for just a few minutes. If someone presses it and holds it in for ten seconds or longer, you may shrink down for an hour or longer!"

"Oh, great!" Sean sighed. "How small will I get?"

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 scriptboy (UN: scriptboy64 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
scriptboy has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1563819-Slowly-Shrinking-Sean/cid/697075-Sean-shrinks-when-somebody-touches-the-back-of-