*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1563819-Slowly-Shrinking-Sean/cid/1234432-Sean-shrinks-during-the-day-grows-back-at-night
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Teen · #1563819
Sean can shrink or grow anywhere from 6 feet to 1 inch tall, thanks to an experiment!
This choice: Sean shrinks during the day, grows back at night  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Sean shrinks during the day, grows back at night

    by: scriptboy
"What? You mean..." Sean asked.

"As soon as you're exposed to sunlight, you shrink! The more sunlight you're exposed to, the smaller you get! So, if you get up early enough, before sunrise, and you go outside, you'll shrink slowly as the sun rises! On the other hand, if you stay up in the evening, and you're shrunk, you'll begin to grow back again as the sun sets. You'll be back to normal when it's all dark again!" the doctor explained.

"Wow.... But... How small will I be when I'm out in the sunlight?" Sean wondered.

"When you go outside, or when the sun light comes in your room, you'll shrink down to about...."

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 scriptboy (UN: scriptboy64 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
scriptboy has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1563819-Slowly-Shrinking-Sean/cid/1234432-Sean-shrinks-during-the-day-grows-back-at-night