*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. The girl and the Jason
  2. someone kidnapped her
  3. Waking Up
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1564091-Rachel-and-the-Diapers/cid/705603-The-girl-and-the-Jason
by Jake
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1564091
Her tale of why she wakes up in a diaper, and what happens after that.
This choice: a significant other (Doing it as a game)  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

The girl and the Jason

    by: Unknown
Rachel sighed.
"Ugh, Jason I wish you had told me it was just you, playing one of your weird sex games on me again. You had me really scared!"

"Awh..." Jason, her boyfriend, said fake-guiltily. "Well I guess I could just stop now."

Rachel grinned.
"Nah! Go on. I KNOW it makes it funner when I pretend I hate it."

"I think you mean 'more fun'." Jason said as if to be angrily correcting her but in a sarcastic way. "Get your grammar straight, diaper girl!"

"Oh yeah, speaking of that." Rachel said as she adjusted her diaper to fit more snugly. "Why'd you put me in this thing in my sleep anyway?"

Jason appeared to be holding back bursting into laughter.
"Y-you'll see." Jason replied as he picked her up, holding her sideways by the legs so they could make eye contact, and started carrying her out of the room.

Rachel wasn't sure how to play along with this game, since she didn't really know what it was all about. But she thought of the first thing that came into her head and went with that.
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Jake has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1564091-Rachel-and-the-Diapers/cid/705603-The-girl-and-the-Jason