*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1564091-Rachel-and-the-Diapers/cid/735060-she-had-been-keeping-it-a-secret-since-she-was-
by Jake
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1564091
Her tale of why she wakes up in a diaper, and what happens after that.
This choice: she had been keeping it a secret since she was twelve.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

she had been keeping it a secret since she was ...

    by: Jake
Rachel had been keeping her diapers and 'new' bed wetting a secret since she was twelve. She has worn diapers every night for the past six years. It all started when she baby sat a lot. She was a very small girl when she was twelve.

She found out that she could easily fit into the larger size Huggies. She started by taking a few diapers everyday she babysat. She usually babysat 3 to 4 nights a week. This helped her keep her stock up.

She usually babysat for a few different families at a time. This helped her keep the suspicion down a bit. She kept this up until she was fifteen-years-old.

When she hit 15, she had started growing a bit more rapidly. this made it so she had to get different diapers. She moved on to Goodnites pull-ups, since she was only a bed wetter. She started wetting the bed every night when she was fourteen.

When she turned 16, two great things happened to her. She got her first job working the concession stand at a theater. She also found out that they made a diaper called Bambinos diapers.

She came back to reality after remembering all of this and she decided...

You have the following choices:

1. to tell her sister about her diapers

2. to wear diapers 24/7

3. to get dressed for the day

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Jake (UN: abdwb at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Jake has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1564091-Rachel-and-the-Diapers/cid/735060-she-had-been-keeping-it-a-secret-since-she-was-