*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1564522-Meeting-Stephanie-McMahon/cid/3367457-Melina-steps-on-your-hand-unknowningly
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1564522
A young wrestler finds out that Stephanie really is a bitch as she makes him her slave.
This choice: Melina steps on your hand unknowningly  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Melina steps on your hand unknowningly

    by: Wildbeast330
Melina Doesn’t Know That Derek’s There, and continue to listen to Stephanie and Melina is hurting Derek’s Hand , while Derek’s mouth is covered by Stephanie’s right foot to keep you quiet and your not strong enough to move with your other hand.

Then after 25 minutes of the meeting Maria And Melina Leave Her Office and close the door.

Then Stephanie Sits on Derek’s Face Schoolgirl Style to knock him out and then, drag Derek’s Body To his locker room without getting notice and place Derek on Top of his Blankets and Stephanie leaves Derek and Closes his door and go back to her office.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Stephanie McMahon’s Surprise

*Noteb*
2. Readers Choice

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Wildbeast330 (UN: wildbeast330 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Stephanie McMahon's slave has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1564522-Meeting-Stephanie-McMahon/cid/3367457-Melina-steps-on-your-hand-unknowningly