*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1565202-Danny-Phantom-Replay/cid/880233-There-was-a-great-big-flash
by Raven
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1565202
Wat could have happend if different choices were made during Danny Phantom
This choice: I think i will be fine alone  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

There was a great big flash...

    by: SmoothJazz
Sam and Tucker look concerned for their friend, but decide that since his parents ARE ghost hunters, he has the most experience with the equipment. Danny walks in with Sam and Tucker watching with anticipation. It was dark in the portal so Danny had to feel along the wall to find his way. Suddenly he felt a small bump on the wall and felt it move. As he saw a bright green light only two words went through his mind.

"Oh. No."

He tried to run, but it was too late.

"DANNY!" Sam cried. Tucker quickly went to the remote panel and activated the manual override. Sam and Tucker dragged Danny out of the Ghost Portal at their unconscious friend. At least what they thought was him. He was the same size and had the same face. But the jumpsuit turned black and his once jet black hair was now snow white.

"Tucker we have to call his parents NOW. Danny could be seriously hurt."

"Are you kidding? We'll get in so much trouble. We should just take him up to his room and wait till he wakes up."

After much arguing they decide to...
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 SmoothJazz (UN: blackfire at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Raven has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1565202-Danny-Phantom-Replay/cid/880233-There-was-a-great-big-flash