*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Wanda
  2. Dessert Time
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1568298-Fairly-Odd-Parents-Just-Desserts-2/cid/706624-Wanda
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fanfiction · #1568298
This is a continuation of the episode "Just Desserts" only female weight gain PLEASE ADD
This choice: Wanda  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Wanda

    by: Legendary Hero
Timmy was walking home from school one day with Cosmo and Wanda disguised as cats. When he got home his parents had made dinner because they were going out to the Pirates game and only had 2 tickets. Vicky was there and sent him straight to his room with his dinner. He opened it up and and saw spinach vegetables and cabbage casserole. "Ew gross!" Timmy exclaimed. "Mom's cooking. You know what, I have an Idea." "That can't be good" Cosmo joked. "I wish that all food was dessert again but boys wouldn't gain weight." Wanda looked nervous "Why only boys, honey. What about the girls." "All the girls in school are twigs anyway, This could be good for them. Oh, and, I also wish that the earth can't hurdle into the sun and send us to our fiery doom. Now make with the dessert." Timmy said. Cosmo and Wanda waved their wands and "Poof!" Timmy's dinner changed into cakes, chocolate and cookies. Wanda saw the chocolate and stole it right from Timmy's plate. "Wanda, are you OK?" Timmy asked though he didn't care much for the answer. "I'll be fine.JUST DON'T TOUCH MY CHOCOLATE!" she yelled.

You have the following choices:

1. the next day

2. that night

*Noteb*
3. just continue with now

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Legendary Hero (UN: heroofhyrule at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Legendary Hero has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1568298-Fairly-Odd-Parents-Just-Desserts-2/cid/706624-Wanda