*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Eats you
  2. Married
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1568373-Genies-Captive-Husband/cid/705730-Eats-you
by Badman
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1568373
You find a magic lamp, and the beautiful genie tricks you into becoming her slave.
This choice: Eats you  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Eats you

    by: btal
...eyes you hungrily. Her eyes sparkle and you feel her hands getting ever-bigger around you as you shrink.

"Um...servants? What do you mean?", you ask, now terrified.

"Mmm, maybe 'servant' isn't the correct term, but do you honestly believe you could ever be my equal? You're really more for me to play with, but yes you will be serving me." she replies with a seductive smile. Her breath is warm and smells sweet. You begin to calm down.

She brings you closer to her face, running her eyes up and down your body. She then pulls you into a passionate kiss. Soon, her tongue fills your mouth as you continue to shrink. You feel like you should be gagging, but you receive no such reflect. She releases you and grins at you. "You taste gooood!" She suddenly pulls you back in. You continue to shrink, and more and more of your face gets enveloped in the kiss.

Once you're small enough, she parts her lips a bit and manages to slide your entire head into her mouth. You panic and start flailing and screaming as she runs her tongue all over your face and sucks on your head. She pops you out of her mouth and gives you an angry look. "What? You don't like it? Don't worry. I'll keep you safe; you'll be mine for millenia to come, but if you cross me, I'll bit your head off."

She opens her mouth side and, without warning, thrusts your entire top-half into her mouth. She pulls you out a bit and lines your neck up with her teeth. She closes her mouth around you; you feel her teeth on your neck and grimace. She then opens her mouth again, looks at you, and starts laughing.

"You're really scared of me, aren't you? Well, I guess I'm not surprised. Being eaten takes getting used to. It's too bad most people only get one chance."

Before you can ask, she shoves you into your mouth and closes her lips on your midsection. You begin to shrink faster and faster, until she slurps your legs up. With your entire body trapped in the warm, moist cavern of her mouth, she begins sucking on you, rolling you around with her tongue as if to get every last bit of flavor out of you. Soon, you're small enough; her tongue pulls back and her mouth tightens; you are dragged to the back of her mouth and feel yourself forced down her esophagus.

You land in a pool of what can only be her digestive juices. She smelled of flowers; even her breath was sweet, but now you lay in Buthayna's digestive tract, where thousands were digested alive during her previous rule. You start crying, knowing your fate.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 btal (UN: bt028111 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Badman has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1568373-Genies-Captive-Husband/cid/705730-Eats-you