*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Sits on you on her new throne
  2. Married
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1568373-Genies-Captive-Husband/cid/738270-Sits-on-you-on-her-new-throne
by Badman
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1568373
You find a magic lamp, and the beautiful genie tricks you into becoming her slave.
This choice: Sits on you on her new throne  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Sits on you on her new throne

    by: btal
...says, "Hmmm...what should I do first...you know what, I've been trapped in that lamp for thousands of years. It's time for me to sit like the queen that I rightfully am."

Suddenly, the ground below you rockets up what feels like 20 feet. Three walls rise around you, two of them around 10 feet tall, the other much taller. The ground beneath you begins to swell and turn purple. It raises up and softens; you lose your footing and fall over, but as you begin to feel the cushion beneath you, it's softer than any bed you've ever slept on. You feel almost sleepy; the world grows fuzzy and a big smile falls over your face.

Buthayna smiles down on you, then turns around, sensually swaying her perfect hips back and forth. You gaze up at her, hypnotized by her glorious ass. Without warning, it descends upon you, but not a care enters your mind.

As her ass lands on you, you suddenly become aware of the situation and panic, but it's too late. She lands square on top of you and you are nestled between her cheeks. The smell is not unpleasant, though her flowery perfume is a bit overwhelming. You feel a yielding, as if either the cushion, her bottom, or your body are molding to conform, so the pressure is not painful. You can even breathe, even with all of her weight upon you.

She sits there awhile, enjoying the feeling of having you under her bum, then...
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 btal (UN: bt028111 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Badman has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1568373-Genies-Captive-Husband/cid/738270-Sits-on-you-on-her-new-throne