*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Fighting Annabeth
  2. Lyner Barsette
  3. Your Character
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1568399-Percy-JacksonThe-New-Adventure/cid/796972-Fighting-Annabeth
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1568399
The half-bloods are on another adventure.
This choice: Fight her  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Fighting Annabeth

    by: Unknown
I stood there, frozen with indecision. The dragon eyed me, then all of a sudden, it snapped at me. I barely got out of the way in time! Angry now, I turn to the girl. She obviously told the dragon to attack me! I felt my blood bubbling. "What is your problem?" I shouted at her. "I could die!"

Her face changed. "What are you talking about?"

"You know what. The dragon." Annabeth didn't say anything, and I took that to be a yes. I grabbed my necklace, and once again it morphed into a sword. "Well, if you think it's so funny, then try fighting me. Come on, are you brave enough?"

Annabeth looked like she was trying not to laugh. "Okay, you're overreacting. Come on into the--"

She didn't get to finish her sentence. I charged her, my anger getting the best of me like it always does. I used to take sword-fighting lessons (okay, fencing), so I knew a few things about fighting. I aimed my sword at her leg, trying to just wound her to let her know how angry I was.

CLANG! My sword was blocked. Before my brain could register that, whatever had blocked my weapon was on the offensive. I had been the most skilled in my fencing classes, and I could barely keep up with the onslaught of the girl. I tried one more desperate move--a fake swing to the left, followed by a quick thrust to the right. Annabeth neatly sidestepped my sword, grabbed my wrist, and twisted it so my sword fell out of my grasp. I took a swing at her with my left hand, but she took hold of that one too. Then she twisted them so they were pinned against my back. "Nice try," she whispered in my ear, "but next time, pick on someone your own size."

You have the following choices:

1. Try to keep fighting

2. Surrender

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Sora_Roxas_Keyblade has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1568399-Percy-JacksonThe-New-Adventure/cid/796972-Fighting-Annabeth