*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. mountain
  2. Begining
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1568537-Pokemon-Macro-Journey/cid/2502505-mountain
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by SD
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Fanfiction · #1568537
A boy finds himself lost in a pokemon world where everything can squash him like a bug.
This choice: mountain  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

mountain

    by: Leon Wolf
You decide to adventure through the mountains, figuring most Rock Pokémon that live there are slow and you could easily run from them. As you trek along a beaten path you notice the lack of wild Pokémon, while you’re glad cuz that mean you can’t be squished it also unnerves you.

An ear splitting roar fills your ears and disorients you. As you’re trying to regain your senses a massive hand/claw comes down, snatching you up. You’re lifted high above the ground until you are eye level with the titanic Pokémon.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Tyranitar (standing a massive 300 ft)

*Noteb*
2. Aerodactyl (an impressive 175 ft)

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Leon Wolf (UN: leon_wolf at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
SD has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1568537-Pokemon-Macro-Journey/cid/2502505-mountain